Wednesday, June 18, 2008

i did nothing today

Today was Xiaoxia's 21st birthday. I am her only over-21 friend, so I met her at a gay bar in Philly, Bump (per Powen's recommendation-good call). Being Asian women, we ordered stuff like the Gorgeous Geisha (strawberry liquer, juice, and champagne).

Here's Xiaoxia being hot and 21:

What a cutie!

It was actually pretty interesting bc we're both huge n00bs at going to bars. I've never been to a bar in the U.S., and Xiaoxia had only been to a jazz club before, so neither of us knew anything about how to stand at a bar, how to tip, etc. We plan to investigate this more.

Xiaoxia told a waiter that "his eyes are beautiful." We also chatted with the bartender and found out that they're filming Transformers 2 in the gayborhood on Thursday.

Wheee more apartment hunting tomorrow.

1 comment:

Bill said...

That is indeed a gourgeous geisha.

The drink looks pretty good too.

heh heh