RealArcade has not released any new casual games lately, and I have beaten everything that I've downloaded :(. I am therefore rediscovering old games, such as Insaniquarium.
I woke up this morning acutely missing everyone that I have not seen in the past 48 hours. I think I miss the shits and giggles.
Since I was ten, my dad has wanted me to be some sort of hoity-toity (re: not traffic court) judge. I don't know that much about the judiciary, but what I do know, I like-it's intellectual, you have a lot of power, AND you can do good work. If a fairy godmother came to me this instant and said "I'll make you a judge!" I'd probably accept the position. However, at the moment, I'm not really into the idea of setting myself on the pathway to judgehood (taking LSATs, researching law schools). "Why is that, Andrea?" you ask. Well, first of all, I am extremely lazy, and the path to judgehood seems like it takes a lot of unnecessary work. But more than that, I hate other wannabe judges. I hate self-congratulation, I hate smugness, I hate people pretending to know stupid obscure things. It's for the same reason that I didn't take Constitutional Law at Swat. I find the constitution to be rather interesting, but having to hang out with other people who find the constitution interesting? No, thank you. The point of this paragraph is this: what sort of cool profession doesn't have these sort of people? Suggestions welcome.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
that's an unusual asian parent expectation, being judge. you should look in to archaeology.
(the picture loaded this time)
Post a Comment